Every pack contains a random and assorted mix of prints.
Stand out with both your eco-credentials and impeccable style with the most beautiful beeswax wraps in Australia.
This is a most popular pack because it gets you started with a good feel of what our wraps can do. Once you get them from the mailbox you will be compelled to wrap everything you can, but the best place to start would be a bowl, a large cut vegetable and half an avocado.
Also, feel really (and we mean really) good knowing that buying THIS ONE pack saves over 300 meters of cling film over 365 days. Seriously. we did the numbers. Feel free to drop that in conversation when talking to your friends at your next BBQ; you will be the enviro-oracle to them.
Not only will you be doing an awesome job for the planet, but almost as importantly, the gorgeous wraps will make a statement in your fridge, lunchbox and kitchen making you swell with pride each time you look at them. Each pack contains a random selection of our beautiful curated prints.
Small: 17cm x 17cm – Perfect for cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas, cover almost any small bowl
Medium: 25cm x 30cm – Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cut cauliflower and cabbage
Large: 34cm x 34cm – Perfect for sandwiches, large bowls, celery, bread, cut pumpkin
What makes Bee Wrappy beeswax food wraps so special?
- They are also breathable so your food can remain fresher, longer
- Beeswax and jojoba are naturally anti-bacterial
- They can be washed and wiped with cold water and a soapy sponge (like a placemat) and dried on the dish rack
- Store it with your tea towels or anywhere away from the heat – the main ingredient is beeswax… and it will melt if its near the oven or on top of the microwave!
- Their natural ingredients makes them 100% bio-degradable
Our natural food covers wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Australian Organic beeswax
- Natural tree resin
- Cold pressed virgin jojoba oil
- Virgin coconut oil
You can also:
- Wrap fresh bread
- Wrap celery hearts
- Cover jars to use for fermenting veges
- Cover blocks of hard cheese
- Keep away from heat sources (this includes warm water)
- Wash like a placemat – with soapy water and a sponge (don’t put in the dishwasher)
- DON’T wrap raw meat or raw fish